Patterns tend to repeat themselves. Well… if someone starts to learn about the technical analysis of price action for any asset, this quote will be something that would be repeated a lot. That’s why I deiced to put this claim to a test. In this post, I’ll try to read the price data of a […]
- Extreme Gradient Boosting with R
- Mushrooms Classification – Part 2
- Leveraging Hive with Spark using Python
- Dummy Variable for Examining Structural Instability in Regression: An Alternative to Chow Test
- Outliers Detection and Intervention Analysis
Today, many cryptocurrencies lost ~35-50% of their value. Reddit even posted contact information for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline in /r/cryptocurrency, knowing how emotional investors were bound to be today. Bitcoin, which […]
Everybody is freaking out about the rise of the Bitcoin and the potential of the Blockchain technologies. The advent of cryptocurrencies, game changing use cases, disruption of established business models by disintermediation, etc..